Surveys are a prerequisite for the success of a project, whether it is in the scope of site identification or store network analysis. They usually include:
- On-site technical tour: plans, pictures, signage implementation drafts, nomenclature, provisional works, budget.
- Project file including administrative authorizations
- Possibility of operations-tracking through an extranet platform
- Larger survey scope possible: collection and storage on IT support of data non-related to visual identity, in order to improve property management.
- Unique site or tour campaign surveys.