Consulting & support
Changing one’s visual identity involves complying with many regulations, norms and procedures.
- Electrical standards (NF 100-82…)
- Safety standards (PPS PS drafting, charters…)
- Mechanical resistance standards (snow, wind…)
- Chemical standards (ROHS)
- Environmental standards (DEEE; clean construction sites…)
- International standards (CE, UL, CCC…)
Rules and regulations include:
- 10-year guarantee (if applicable)
- Fire protection class (French and Euroclass)
- Weather protection features (IP)
- Shock protection (IK)
- Environment code (1979 Decree and its many amendments)
- Local regulation: more than 1500 local rules on signage
- Geographic rules (ZPR, ZPA)
- Delivery schemes (DT, DICT…)
- Signage authorization request rules
- Light pollution (2012 Decree): theoretical or applied study are possible
Last but not least, one should consider taxes related to signage in France, namely the TLPE, a local tax directed towards advertisement and signage.
Lenoir Services is glad to assist you in complying with all the above-mentioned norms and regulations while legally minimizing the TLPE amount by using diverse alternatives.